An exciting opportunity is now available for two Patient Care Coordinator's based in the Cowley area. It is essential that you have previous experience working in a GP Practice or Health Care setting.
- £11.35 per hour
- Contracted hours ( two contracts available) 30 hours & 16 hours
- Shift pattern: Monday to Friday, but covering between 06:00am - 06:30pm, you MUST be flexible to work a shift between any of these hours, as you will be expected to cover the like of sickness / holiday / busy clinic periods.
- Processing administrative duties, responding to telephone calls, emails
- Processing new registrations
- Taking messages and passing on information, initiating contact with and responding to requests from patients,
- Opening up/locking up of practice premises,
- Processing and distributing incoming and outgoing mail/ Filing and retrieving paperwork,
- Computer data entry/data allocation and collation; processing and recording information in accordance with practice procedures,
- Providing clerical assistance to practice staff as required, including word/data processing, filing, photocopying, and scanning.
You must have previous experience using EMIS web clinical system, DocMan 10 and Accurx. You will also have the stamina and confidence working in a very supportive but very busy GP Surgery environment.
Apply today and we will be in touch.