Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Location: Field Based - Commencing at Felsted (Home Counties and South Coverage)
Hours of Work: 45 hours
Reporting to: Contract Manager
My client, a leading company in the repair and maintenance of wastewater is looking for a Site Agent to join their growing team of over 500+ employees. With more than 100 years combined experience, within the group, my client is one of the industry leading companies in waste management.
All employees live within the communities my client serves, so they know how important it is to put customers first and ensure the level of service required to maintain such a vast network.
As a Site Agent, you will be responsible for ensuring works and projects are completed within the requirements of the design, legislative, regulatory and company standards. You will be a proven role model and leader who ensure all data, records, QA and SHE forms are submitted accurately and meet deadlines.
Site Agent Essentials:
- Experience in utilities operational delivery in a safe and compliant manner
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation, codes of practice, safety and statutory regulations
- Ability to lead on site and drive performance against a target programme
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Cost awareness and the desire to deliver scalable profit on your project
- CSCS Accreditation (Manager or higher)
- SEATS (Environmental)
- National Water Hygiene (Blue card)
- Service Avoidance (CAT & GENNY)
- First Aid at Work
- Current UK driving License (full)
Site Agent Desirables:
- ICE Member of some description
- Confined Spaces Accreditation
- Temporary Work Co-ordinator / Supervisor
- Lifting Operations Supervisor or Appointed Person
If you think you have what it takes, if you want to further your career within Site Management, if you wish to apply for the role of Site Agent, then I would love to speak to you further about this fantastic opportunity.
Please click on the link to apply, alternatively reach out to Jason Williams, Manpower South West Perm division - Supply Chain Specialist. You can contact me via this advert or alternatively via LinkedIn which has all my Manpower contact details.