We have multiple roles available for manufacturing operators to work at our client based in Lincoln.
There is work available in several different departments within the business.
All of the roles are permanent and come with great benefits including 25 days holiday, subsided canteen, subsidised health care and many others.
We are looking for candidates who have experience working in an engineering or manufacturing environment and can understand and work to engineering drawings.
The company works 37 hours a week and shifts rotate between morning and afternoons Monday-Friday.
Key areas of work for the manufacturing operator:
- Cleaning and preparation of parts
- Quality control and inspection
Hours & Pay:
All Monday to Friday
- AM Shift - 6am-1:35pm (12:45pm finish on a Friday)
- PM Shift - 1:25pm-9:05pm (7pm finish on a Friday)
- The salary is £21,900-£27,750 pa depending on experience
- Overtime available
To apply, please forward you CV.