Our growing client who is a leading provider in the lifting equipment sector is looking for a Crane Inspection Engineer to join their team and cover London, Essex and Kent.
The company has been providing specialist testing, inspection, maintenance, certification, and training services on cranes, lifting equipment, height safety equipment, pressure systems and local exhaust ventilation systems for over 200 years.
They have built a leading brand and reputation based on excellence, expertise and customer peace of mind.
Their highly skilled and qualified Inspection and Maintenance Engineers provide a reliable,
responsive and first-class service across the UK, ensuring lifting equipment is safe to use.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- NVQ3, HNC, HND or C&G electrical engineering qualification
- Relevant industry experience working with cranes and hoists
- Proven technical knowledge of lifting equipment and lifting machines
- Ability to solve problems individually as well as part of a team
- Excellent customer service manner, with strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- Ability to support your business unit/team to deliver their ESG Strategy - Decade to Deliver
- Current UK driving licence
SALARY, BENEFITS AND HOURS:
- Mon-Fri 39 hours per week
- Overtime paid at time and a half if work over 8 hours per day
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Full range of training from in-house, OEMs and the LEEA advanced courses
- Career programme - training and support given to be the best in your role and pursue your career aspirations
They hire, engage and retain talented employees who match the capabilities they need.
Interested in this permanent role, covering London, Essex and Kent. Please email or contact me on 07483 340870.