Manpower are currently recruiting a Logistics Administrator for a leading furniture installation company, based in Thurrock.
Logistics Administrator- £22,000 - £25,000
Position based in the Warehouse Office - West Thurrock, Essex
As Logistics Administrator you would be responsible for booking/scheduling both deliveries and Installations with clients and arranging these with the clients couriers and Installation team.
Range of responsibilities
- Receipting and Despatching goods
- Contacting clients to book deliveries and Installations
- Booking and amending as necessary the weekly schedule for couriers and Installation team.
- Notifying clients in the event of delays or issues on site.
- Uploading Proof of Delivery notes to our system.
- Notifying relevant member of Customers Services regarding damages and claims.
- Report to the Logistics Co-ordinator and Logistics Director
Skills & abilities -
The ideal candidate must possess the following -
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent organisational and communicative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Understanding of Microsoft word/excel
Company Benefits -
- 25 days annual leave
- Casual work dress code
- Free Parking
- Company Pension Scheme