Manpower Recruitment are looking for a Full Time Catering Assistant on a Permanent basis, for an established College in Oxford City Centre.
Shifts are on rotation and could start at 6.30am/7.30am for early shifts and 12pm/1pm for the later shift. Working days would be 5/7 days including weekends working 40hrs per week.
The role is paying £23,608pa
Ideally the Candidate will have a Full UK driving licence but not essential.
To participate in the food and beverage activities including cooking, food presentation and delivery (Café and Pizza Bar). Regularly checking of food preparation and delivery spaces, monitor the standards of food and beverage delivery to ensure the provision of the highest levels of cleanliness and service to all users. This role is part of the Food & Beverage team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of assigned dishes (when in Pizza Bar and café)
- Correct use of equipment, materials and foodstuff to meet both Health and Safety and Food Hygiene regulations
- Prepare meals and assist with counter service duties in the Bar
- Clean equipment and work areas to meet laid down standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Provide a professional service for all service users
- Observe all food hygiene policies and procedures
- When the cafe is closed, assist with food service in the main dining hall, SCR, Bar and all other food and beverage service areas.
- Guide casual staff in their duties.
It is a requirement of this position that the holder undertakes training as directed by the Food & Beverage Manager.
If interested please get in contact with a Manpower representative.