Manpower working in partnership with Aston Martin are hiring Vehicle Assembly Technicians for 2024! Join the team and be part of the iconic brand's legacy, crafting luxury performance cars in a state-of-the-art facility.
Vehicle Assembly Technician
Beautifully engineered vehicles are a result of months and sometimes years of meticulous design, dedicated craftsmanship, uncompromising testing, and a personal customer experience second-to-none. The Build Technician role provides varied support across the life cycle of the car as it moves through the process of creation.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this role include:
- Following set instructions to assemble various components of the vehicle to the standard stipulated
- Working in line with the process and standards required using the Company's on-screen instruction system.
- Picking and sorting parts for allocation to work-stations. Preparing and cleaning vehicle chassis before painting.
- Ensure work is conducted to the required quality standards.
- Completing all tasks within cycle time.
- Supporting quality, productivity and process improvement initiatives.
- Storing controlled substances/components into correct track side location.
- Maintaining Five S standards in your work area and adhering to company housekeeping processes.
- Carrying out lean production activities.
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Demonstrate a working level understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Similar experience in a similar environment using small hand tools, contributing to a team process and organising parts or components for use in assembly.
- A team-based approach to work and a willingness to learn.
- The ability to closely follow a process in a time-bound environment.
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday 6am - 2pm Friday 6am to 12 midday
Monday to Thursday 2pm - 1am
Shifts may vary depending on business needs
34 Days annual holidays to include shut down periods.
- Bonus Incentives
- Overtime available.
- Progression opportunities
- Travel Opportunities.
- Mypath Development benefits
- Pension contribution
Contractual overtime arrangements are in place to ensure required production demands can be met. More information on working arrangements will be provided throughout the recruitment process.
To be considered for this role you will need to complete and pass the pre-employment aptitude test.
If an opportunity to work with one of the world's leading prestige brands in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility sounds like it could be the next move for you, please apply with your up to date CV or call the Manpower team now!