Manpower is recruiting a HGV Technician on behalf of a highly reputable dealership brand, based at their modern workshop just off the M1.
Strong rates of pay are on offer with Monday to Friday hours 8.30am - 5pm, working in modern workshop facilities.
On top of a competitive pay rate, you'll have the opportunity to develop your skills with specialist manufacture training, also a range of benefits including generous pension contributions, health care scheme and 30 days annual leave.
Suitable candidates will need strong mechanical experience and ideally have skills from general servicing through to more complex fault finding.
Light Vehicle Technicians with experience on Vans/ Light Commercials are welcome!
- Mechanical repairs and servicing on HGV's
- Carry out fault finding and diagnose issues effectively
- Ensure work meets manufacture standards
- Complete work in line with warranty procedures
- Complete job cards and service records accurately
- Work in a safe and efficient manner, keeping a tidy work area
What we are looking for
- Level 3 in HGV/ Vehicle Repair
- Proven mechanical experience on HGV's
- Strong mechanical knowledge of vehicle systems
- Experience fault finding and diagnosing issues
- High standard of work and 'right first time' approach
APPLY NOW or get in touch to discuss in more detail!