Salary: £28,500 to £30,500 Per Annum Plus Quarterly Bonus
Location: Potters Bar
Region: South East - 11
Contract Details: Permanent
If you understand the importance of inspiring and nurturing a retail team whilst overseeing day-to-day store operations, then our Store Manager position with Dulux Decorator Centre is for you. This role is all about running of the store, inspiring first-class customer service with a commitment to going above and beyond to make a customer's day and collaborating with colleagues to achieve sales targets whilst monitoring targets, profits, and losses.
* Oversee day-to-day store operations
* Nurture & develop store colleagues
* Monitor targets, profits & losses
* Form close partnerships with key customers
* Manage stock & customer accounts
* Collaborate with colleagues to achieve sales targets
* Inspire first class customer service
* Committed to going above and beyond to make a customer's day
* Store management and performance experience
* A strong track record of reducing wastage and building profits
* Excels at nurturing & developing a team
* Ability to motivate & inspire colleagues
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
* Collaborative working style
What we offer
We take pride in our work-place culture and our reward package includes:
* fantastic sales-based bonus
* no evening or Sunday shifts
* 25 days holiday
* A Pension Scheme that doubles what you pay in
* up to 50% store discount (including family & friends)
* full training provided and ongoing career development
* a fantastic flexible benefit scheme
* including cycle to work and discounted gym membership
About Dulux Decorator Centres
Dulux Decorator Centre is the UK's largest paint & decorating merchant. With over 230 stores nationwide, we supply the public and trade with all the decorating supplies and advice they need. We are part of the AkzoNobel group, a world expert in making coatings and home to some of the UK's favourite brands.
However, we aren't just any employer. At Dulux Decorator Centre, we do things differently. We want to see you succeed, offering a fantastic benefits package and all the training you need to progress in your career. We have been recognised as a Top 100 Employer and have achieved 'Investors in People-Gold' for our commitment to nurturing the many talents of our people.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.