Mechanical Maintenance Technician - Mon to Fri DAYS
We are recruiting an Mechanical Maintenance Technician with our client who manufacture a range of plastic piping and drainage systems for the utilities and construction sectors.
Working Monday to Friday days 8am - 4.15pm, you'll play a key role in the maintenance and upkeep of plant production equipment, which includes extrusion and moulding machinery.
Mechanical maintenance experience in a manufacturing/ production setting is needed
- Mechanical maintenance & repairs on production machinery
- Preventive maintenance tasks following PPM
- Respond to breakdowns, fault finding and technical problem solving
- Improve and repair plant, services and building installations
- Work to high standards of health & safety
- Comply with relevant regulations and legislation
What we are looking for
- Qualified Mechanical or Engineering apprenticeship
- Maintenance experience in industrial manufacturing setting
- Strong knowledge of mechanical systems
- Knowledge of plastics manufacturing is desirable
Interested? APPLY NOW or get in touch to discuss further!