Manpower are looking for candidates with a Forklift Reach and Counterbalance licence for our client in Water Orton. This is on a temp to perm basis.
MUST HOLD BOTH COUNTERBALANCE AND REACH LICENSES!
Shifts: 1 week rolling rotational shift pattern - Mon-Fri 06:00-14:00/14:00-22:00
In this role you are responsible for the distribution and prioritising of all materials required for production to ensure manufacturing are able to maintain efficient and effective production.
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing materials and finished goods.
- Deal with inbound vehicles following the correct company procedure.
- Load distribution vehicles in a safe, presentable manner and highlight all errors and damages prior to completion.
- Receipting inbound internal stock accurately using systems provided.
- Move materials to and from drop zones and racking.
- Operate trucks, forklift and other equipment to move stock.
- Issue parts to production maintaining FIFO.
- High level of care and accuracy with pick operations.
- Put away stock and book onto the system provided.
- Identify, weight, label any returned stock from manufacturing. Book the stock in the correct warehouse and store in the designated category racking.
- Carry out stock checks to validate the system.
- Maintain high standards of the warehouse house-keeping.
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety awareness and report any areas of concern to the manager immediately.
- Keep stock locations tidy / accessible so that stock can be retrieved and counted easily.
- Ensure all marked gangways are kept clear at all times.
- Ensure forklift trucks are checked daily, recorded on relevant sheets and issues are reported to manager.
- Put improvement suggestions forward where appropriate.
- Assist in others areas of the stores when times allow.
Required education, skills, training or experience:
- Should be physically fit.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Scanning Experience
- FLT Counter Balance and Reach Licence.
- Numerical and focused on accuracy.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Should be a team player and have ability to coordinate with fellow workers.
- Conscientious and flexible.
- Remains calm under pressure.
If you are interested please apply immediately.