Quality & Technical Support Administrator - Dublin based.
Our client, who are market leaders in the manufacturing, wholesale, and distribution of plumbing supplies to the builder's merchants trade for over 90 years are expanding. they are currently recruiting for a Quality & Technical Support Administrator to join their New Product Development (NPD), technical support, and quality team.
This role is responsible for providing exceptional technical support, scheduling aftersales service, and managing various tasks related to product quality within the Heating & Plumbing Division.
What's on offer:
- Competitive Salary-Up to 38k DOE
- Free on-site parking
- Training & Development, Career progression
- Employee Assistance Programme
The ideal candidate:
- 2 years' experience in a similar role with a proven ability to deliver excellent communication & customer service standards.
- Good computer skills. (Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be a good listener
- Have a proven ability to analyse and solve problems in a prompt, efficient and calm manner.
- Be a team player but also possess the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Knowledge of Workpal / Salesforce an advantage however full training will be provided.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as the initial point of contact for technical support queries from merchants, installers, end-users, and the sales team.
- Provide excellent customer service and schedule aftersales service calls to ensure timely and effective solutions for customers.
- Represent the business in a professional and positive manner in all interactions.
- Prescreen requests for technical/aftersales support, capturing all relevant caller information.
- Use Workpal to schedule aftersales service calls with internal and contracted technical service agents, escalating if required.
- Schedule internal product testing with the technical team and follow up to completion.
- Record warranties registered by consumers on company websites to Workpal.
- Manage and schedule press tool repairs/calibration through to completion.
- Schedule and facilitate lab visits, ensuring appropriate PPE is available, and the lab is prepared for visitors.
- Collaborate with the Stock Controller to ensure sufficient spare parts are maintained and available as needed.
- Manage jobs assigned to contracted technical service agents (TSA's) through to completion.
- Work with the Quality Manager to achieve the Business Working Responsibly mark through BITC and the successful implementation of new ESG initiatives.
- Assist the Quality Manager with the preparation for NSAI audits.
- Manage product specification spreadsheets provided by the tech team and send relevant ones to customers and the sales team on request, ensuring current versions are used across all platforms.
- Liaise with the Quality Manager on all product quality issues to ensure that all customer feedback is taken on board in the production process.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for technical support and quality management, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of this business. Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or call me on 01-6455219