Are you committed to learning new skills? Do you want to be part of a fantastic team at the worlds most advanced and sustainable paint plant?
Can you champion the company values as well as live the Ashington site Cultural Principles?
Our client believe that diversity is what makes their site a great place to work so they welcome people from all experiences and backgrounds. To be competent in every role, they will support any applicants to reach their full potential.
As a Manufacturing Support Operator (MSO), you will be responsible for supporting the existing site team in ensuring manufacturing has all the materials necessary to achieve its production performance targets by following agreed standard operating procedures and using continuous improvement methodologies to improve performance in terms of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality.
- Manufacturing Support Operators
- Located in Ashington - Northumberland
- Annualised Shift pattern four 12 hours shifts including bank holidays and weekends
- £11.20 per hour + £153.85 shift allowance per week
- Responsible for your work, your safety and the safety of your colleagues
- Ensure you follow are HSE rules and procedures for any tasks you are required to do
- Ensure you take care of the quality of our products at every step of our manufacturing operation
- Sound knowledge of systems and procedures and carries out all work in a safe manner and use escalation process effectively when you are at work
- Capable of driving FLTs to load and unload vehicles (desirable but not essential)
- Continually challenges self and personal performance
- Demonstrates a good understanding and knowledge of the business
- Accessible via public transport / On-site Parking and on site facilities
- 33 days holidays a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Manpower Discount offer - AA, Virgin Day experience's, Vauxhall and Merlin Entertainment group