PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A LONG TERM TEMPORARY POSITION WITH MANPOWER UK LTD ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT
Location: Satellite delivery centre, Bridgwater, Somerset.
Department: Site Asset Management
Rate of pay: £125 per day
Holiday entitlement: 36 days per year (including bank holidays)
Contact: Chelsey Lindsay
Job Purpose / Overview
We are seeking experienced and technically competent Technical Data Clerk to join a growing asset data management team at Hinkley Point C. The individual will ideally come with previous data entry and validation related knowledge and skills, a basic understanding of construction and asset management, and the desire to become a key member of a small but dedicated HPC Enterprise Assert Management (EAM) data management team. The team will be responsible for ensuring equipment and bulk material stored in HPCs warehousing facilities and required to construct HPC is fully and accurately captured within HPC's digital EAM information system, and that key enablers required to call this material off from the warehouse to site are correctly implemented.
Previous knowledge of Engineering business processes and the use of Asset Suite 9 in the context of Work Order card creation would be a distinct advantage but is not essential, the ability to work accurately and unsupervised is equally important, with the right candidate being provided with any necessary on the job training and support.
- Populate the Inventory module of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Tool with requisite information to support the call off of equipment and bulk material from the warehouse to HPC site using unique asset identifiers and the associated set of pre-defined asset data attributes.
- Complete the quality assurance of data entries to provide an auditable trail for the purposes of asset call off and plant configuration reference management.
- Manage and coordinate the prioritised creation and delivery of different Work Order Card (WOC) types within the Asset Suite 9 against a predefined schedule that meets HPC construction schedule requirement.
- Personally manage allocated scopes of work and proactively identify/resolve associated issues, engaging their Line Manager where necessary to ensure the predefined schedule is maintained.
- Corordinate the timely creation and delivery of accurate weekly performance metrics/ Red/Amber/Green based reports, across multiple AS9 data loading and inventory works streams, for line management approval and upward reporting.
- Work with existing warehouse team to provide alignment between data and documented sources of information.
- Work with the construction teams to facilitate timely material call off and delivery of assets, supporting the Inventory and Spares Engineering Lead with the the direct provision of WOC subject matter expertise to on site Construction Engineering leads (CELs).
Knowledge & Skills
The ideal candidate will possess proven data entry and verification skills and a capacity to logically process data or documentation, whilst identifying data inconsistencies and managing their resolution with senior members of the team. The successful candidate requires specific prerequisite skills and qualifications including:
- Good understanding of Engineering data and documentation
- Previous Inventory / Catalogue, and document management systems would be advantageous
- Use of Microsoft products (Excel is a must, knowledge of other database products will be advantageous