Manpower are currently recruiting for a Office Furniture Fitter for our client based in West Thurrock, Essex.
*All applicants must hold a valid clean UK Manual Driving Licence for this role*
About the role:
As an Office furniture fitter your primary responsibility will be to deliver and install Office furniture to various locations, the majority of which will be within the city of London however further distances are to be expected.
Further responsibilities will include dealing with timelines, assisting the warehouse admin staff with scheduling deliveries and installations if required and providing signed paperwork at the end of each installation without fail using our smart phone app.
You will also need to provide technical and specification details in regards to snagging works ensuring both photographs and detailed reports are provided to the Logistics Co-ordinator and or Project Managers.
You will be tasked to ensure the van is always clean and fully stocked with all required stock parts notifying the Logistics co-ordinator of low stock levels.
To be successful in this role, we require applicants to meet the below:
- Hold a full clean valid UK Manual Driving Licence
- Previous experience in fitting furniture desirable
- Strong Communication skill when dealing with customers and internal team
- Basic PC skills as use of company mobile phone is needed
- Basic literacy and numeric skills
- Over the age of 25 due to insurance policy