Manpower are currently recruiting Hygiene Operatives for one of our prestigious food production clients in Loanhead, Edinburgh.
We are looking for candidates with previous Hygiene Operative experience within a factory environment.
Shifts will be between 12:00 PM and 8:00 PM on a weekly basis - Monday to Friday.
You will receive weekly pay through Manpower and this will be paid at £10.42 / Hour and increasing to £10.90 after 12 weeks. 8 Hours per day - and full training will be provided on site.
An overview of the role:
- Carrying out scheduled daily cleaning tasks
- Maintaining high standard of presentation of external areas with periodic litter picking
- Deep cleaning of machinery and equipment (strip down and re-assembly)
- Ability to use basic hygiene equipment required to carry out job role (floor scrubber, pressure washer, vacuum cleaners, etc)
- Ensure all areas detailed by cleaning schedules are completed correctly, on time and to company standards
- Awareness of Health & Safety, COSHH regulations and the safe use of chemicals
- The chosen candidate will be responsible with a can-do attitude. They must take pride in the working environment and provide a high standard of work output
- Able to follow instruction, work under pressure and use own initiative
Interested? Please apply online today!