HR and Recruitment Administrator: Part time position
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join us as a HR and Recruitment Administrator based between our client sites in Athlone and Galway. This is the ideal role for someone looking to develop in their HR career.
You will be an integral and visible part of the onsite HR team; required to assist with the creation and delivery of administrative tasks such as payroll, onboarding, interviewing, note taking, meeting minutes and disciplinary processes. You will report to the Manpower HR Account Manager.
Our philosophy is built on people, knowledge and innovation and we are continuously looking for ways to improve.
- Manage the candidate experience to ensure a professional and memorable journey from initial contact through to on-boarding with excellent communications and support throughout
- Compliance with legal and HR requirements
- Tracking holiday and absences
- Demonstrating an excellent ability to multitask and ensure highest standards and attention to detail
- You will be involved in the interview process and assist the recruitment team as required
- Payroll administration
- Conducting Manpower Induction training where applicable
- Managing employee queries, including payroll queries
- Provide a first-class professional experience for our client
- Work in a structured, organised, and professional manner ensuring all administration duties are performed to the highest level, meeting strict recruitment process requirements
- Take responsibility for all actions, demonstrating ability, passion and an overriding commitment to quality and the needs of the client.
- Ensuring the maintenance of proper and thorough record keeping for all staff employed on the account for which you are responsible
- 1+ years proven HR experience with a strong focus on administration
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good understanding of complex work environments
- Flexibility is essential. This role will evolve as the project develops
- Self-motivated and driven
- Organised, focused, innovative, and passionate
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment