Up to £37,000 + Bonus & Benefits DOE
We have a role available for a tendering engineer to join our client based in Telford.
This is a permanent role working for a global family operated business working out of a modern office with onsite parking.
You will work as part of the tendering team for a manufacturer of electrical products completing tenders for their customer base prior to installation.
This role would be well suited to people with previous experience working in tenders and estimation or "on the tools" electrical installers looking to transition to an office based role.
This role comes with great benefits including company bonus ,25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays), enhanced company pension and many others.
Key responsibilities for the tendering engineer:
- Use schematics, BOMs and/or specifications to create a tender in line with customer expectations.
- Liaise with external customers to fully understand their requirements before tender production.
- Support Project Sales Managers in presenting tenders to top nominated customers.
- Identify opportunities to widen Hager's scope on projects based on schematics, BOMs, or specifications.
- Develop working relationships with relevant stakeholders in nominated customers.
- Periodically attend project sites to support Project Sales Managers throughout the project life cycle.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety and Environmental responsibilities, ensuring compliance with current legislation and company policies.
- Maintain Company Quality standards
Desired candidate profile for the tendering engineer:
- Tendering or estimation experience in commercial and residential electrical markets
- Electrical installers looking to transition to an office-based role
Hours & Pay for the tendering engineers:
- Up to £37,000 p.a depending on experience
- Monday - Friday
To apply for this role, please forward over your CV.