Our client advances the way people live and work. They bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping customers make their mark on the world.
Would you like to be part of a company that is transforming how customers live and work? Part of a company that has record employee engagement and a company that is committed to social and environmental sustainability. Want to be part of something great, sound like you?
As a Laptop Technician, your responsibilities will include diligent screening of newly refurbished laptops. Upon Inspection the unit will be tested & quality controlled to meet the standards of our customers.
Join our clients team, a company dedicated to breathing new life into workplace IT through meticulous refurbishment processes. As a leader in asset up-cycling, they are committed to sustainability and reducing electronic waste. If you have a keen attitude, exceptional attention to detail, and a passion for technology, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Hardware and Software Upgrades: Run necessary hardware upgrades and install updated software to enhance laptop performance.
- Quality Control: Conduct rigorous quality control checks to guarantee that each refurbished laptop meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Documentation: Maintain detailed records of refurbishment processes, identifying any issues and providing solutions.
Requirements from you:
- Previous experience in laptop refurbishment or a related field would be preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to identify and rectify issues during the refurbishment process.
- Strong technical skills in hardware and software troubleshooting and upgrading.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a busy environment.
- Passion for sustainability and up-cycling technology.
Job Benefits: £11.00 per hourWorking hours, Monday - Friday 08.00 - 16.00Car parking on site33 Days holiday per yearWork wear supplied (safety shoes, uniform)