Outstanding opportunity to join a progressive company where you can showcase your brilliant administrative and negotiation skills in this JUNIOR BUYER role
- Computer literate, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Navision, Causeway Siteman
- Methodical, a good organiser, excellent attention to detail.
- Task completer, a self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Positive attitude to continuous improvement
- Experience of multi-site, project based environment
Deliver savings to the bottom line along with driving change through innovation and collaboration in the supply chain. Offer highest possible service delivery to Operational and Commercial Staff within the company
- Day to day purchasing of materials, plant and services to meet the company operational needs, considering price, quality and delivery
- Support the team with administrative duties as required.
- Resolve invoice queries
- Tender support, preparation and analysis
- Build strong relationships with internal staff and external suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding any service issues and communicate these to the relevant project
- Identify sustainable and innovative products/services through the supply chain
- Attend supplier meetings as required
- Maintenance of the supplier database and service level agreements
- Ensure compliance of purchasing function within the company policy and procedures and levels of authority
- Prepare performance reports to the buying team as required.
- Carry out any other duties appropriate to this post
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Long Service Scheme
- Access to Peoples Pension scheme after 3 months service
- Access to Group Pension Scheme after completion of one years service
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover if joining pension scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme & Medicash after successful completion of probation
- CSR Programme (3 days supported per annum)
- Continuous Development Opportunities