Manpower has an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join the team at our Client site in Yeovil. You will be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within the Aerospace sector. You will be working on complex aerospace engineering projects across a variety of remits including Environmental Control Systems (ECE), Hydraulics and Life Support Systems (LSS).
This is a varied role and some of your responsibilities will include:
- Creating project plans, schedules and milestones to customer expectations using earned value metrics
- Monitoring and maintaining project plans, ensuring focus is maintained to milestone adherence to ensure products are delivered on time
- Creating and monitoring the progress of work packages for internal suppliers to support technical and schedule adherence
- Build internal and external customer relationships
- Management of requirements including validation and appropriate allocation of requirements
- Management of project risks and mitigation plans
You must have a HND/HNC/ Degree in mechanical engineering/ aerospace, previous experience of working with a project engineering environment with an understanding of the engineering lifecycle of a product from conception to commission and a strong understanding and experience of working with suppliers and integrated supply chains and where they fit in the project lifecycle.