Job Title: Machine Operator
Hours: Monday - Friday, rotational shifts every 2 weeks (06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00)
Pay: £12.50 per hour - Sat/Sun is paid at an uplifted overtime rate
Job type: Temporary ongoing
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client for Machine Operatives based in Luton with an immediate start.
Our client is a global leader in their field, they are currently experiencing an increase in production and are looking for committed staff to join their team.
- Set up machinery for operation
- Start machinery and make adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve performance
- Operate machinery and equipment according to instructions
- Troubleshoot issues and perform maintenance
- Perform quality control, follow reporting and record keeping procedures, and report problems to supervisor
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in work area
You will have experience of working within a high-volume production environment and be available immediately. The company offer a great working environment and look for committed individuals that will want to work on a temporary contract, on an ongoing basis.