We have an excellent opportunity for a Labourer to join our client located in Droitwich where you will report to the Depot Manager. Monday to Friday 8am-5pm 40 hours per week with regular overtime at evenings and weekends and call out bonuses.
This is an entry level role, therefore you do not require all of the below just general labouring experience within Civil or construction, our client will progress and develop your skills for your progression.
Your day will look like this:
- Operating Company vehicles which the postholder is suitably qualified to operate
- Responsibility for ensuring all vehicle checks is undertaken prior to commencing any works
- Reporting any vehicle defects to supervision as soon as identified
- Operating Company vehicles for which the postholder is suitably qualified to operate
- Ensure all uplifting and offloading of product and materials is undertaken in the correct and compliant manner with high regard for health and safety and correct working practices
- Responsibility for ensuring the security of all Company vehicles and equipment
- Works to be carried out in accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation
- Responsibility for cleaning all plant and equipment post job
- Liaison with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company
- Completion of all works paperwork and submission in a timely manner to divisional supervision
- Liaison with supervision regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities
How you can help us with your experience:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Willingness to work in an environment of change, dealing with emergency works is essential
- Willingness to undertake any additional training to increase capability of the division in supplying a service to customers
- Right to work in the UK
Interested? Please forward your CV in the first instance.