Class 2 Cylinder Driver
Location: Aylesbury, HP18 0QX
Pay rate: £13.29
Shifts: Monday- Friday 1 in 2 Saturdays a month between November - March
7am - 4pm (45 hours per week)
Manpower is recruiting for Class 2 Drivers based in Aylesbury for one of our well-established clients. In this Cylinder Driver role, you will have the opportunity to utilise your skills and abilities, driving Liquid Petroleum Gas in cylinders, to domestic and commercial businesses.
- Driving a Class 2 vehicle
- Ensuring that all deliveries of Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) in cylinders are on time and safely
- Comply with Driver's regulations & Working Time Directive in line with the O License legalisation and Company procedures
- Always providing excellent customer service to keep the companies great reputation
- Responsible for the security of the vehicle & load at all times, reporting vehicle defects and ensure that the defect is documented.
- Hold a class 2 licence
- ADR is essential
- Driver qualification card (DCPC)
- Be committed to provide excellent customer service
- Be reliable, flexible and hard working
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Have a safe driving record
- Be Computer literate
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health & Safety
- Willing to progress onto other driving disciplines with relevant experience & training i.e. Tankers
If you would like to become a valued member of the team, our client will make sure that you are rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You can join the contributory pension plan as well as enjoying nationwide discounts for gym memberships, restaurants, hotels, and retail. Drivers are the forefront of our client's business, so they care for you and offer a wealth of well-being support to ensure you can live your best work life. As a driver with our client, you will be joining a highly successful team that supports each other and has a key focus on development and supporting career aspirations.