We're pleased to have partnered with a valued client in West Sussex, who are searching for a Design Draughtsperson to join their team on a hybrid basis. This vacancy will pay circa £40k-£50k p/annum (subject to experience)
Candidates will ideally have 5 years experience in a similar role, and be proficient with AutoCAD 2D/3D software. Having a EUSR Water Hygiene card would be a benefit
Hours of work: Monday to Friday
Salary: Circa £40,000-£50,000 p/annum (STE)
- Ability to take decisions and demonstrate accountability and integrity.
- Ability be an active and participating team member, able to transfer skills to others in order to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to troubleshoot and strategize in order to meet the long-term vision of the company.
- Problem solver and target driven individual.
- Ability to deliver required results while working in a high-pressure environment.
- 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2D & 3D software
- EUSR water hygiene card
- Competent in using Microsoft Word & Excel
To produce MEICA 2D and 3D design deliverables of primarily clean water projects.
- Create high-quality detailed technical drawings and plans based on designs supplied by engineers and designers and make modifications to existing drawings
- Use AutoCAD to create designs in 2D and 3D formats
- Liaise with engineers and designers to understand their design requirements and provide technical advice to manufacturing and construction teams
- Provide accurate, detailed and scale drawings to British Standards.
- Ensure drawings are compliant with business, client, industry and health and safety standards and protocols
- Arrange and execute site surveys where required
- Present technical data or project results to both technical and non-technical Clients and Colleagues
- Maintain design input throughout the project lifecycle- from the feasibility stage, to outline and detail design, through to construction and handover
- Maintain accurate records.
- Work collaboratively with other design departments
- Support project & senior managers within the business
- Carry out any other duties appropriate to this post
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Car allowance (if deemed business user) - £5,040 per annum
- Access to Group Pension Scheme after completion of probation
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover if joining pension scheme
- Healthcare cover for employee only
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme & Medicash after successful completion of probation
- Continuous Development Opportunities
If you're searching for your next opportunity and need further details, register your interest now - 07483 408528