Our client, one of the UK's leading energy providers, is looking for a personal assistant in Gloucester.
PA to the Structural Integrity Function Branch Managers - Structural Integrity Function, Nuclear Services
Structural Integrity Function is one of the Functions within the Nuclear Services Organisations, supporting Nuclear Operations, Hinkley Point C and Sizewell C (circa. 110 staff). The Function comprises of 3 Branches, Structural Assessment, Materials, Welding & Chemistry and Inspection. A Personal Assistant is needed to support the three Branch Managers who run these Branches; the person for this role would need to be well organised, able to react to a fast moving and changing environment, and comfortable in dealing with all levels within the company, including major Stakeholders such as the Senior Management Team and the external Regulators.
The individual must be able to work effectively alone, but also part of a wider team, when required
The individual must be able to use the company IT packages to a competent level. These include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MyHR, Concur, Travel Planet and Power BI, although training can be given.
Main Responsibilities would cover
- Acting as a first point of contact for the 3 Branch Managers:
- Managing each manager's inbox, diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Reminding the manager of important tasks and deadlines.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and large meetings
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
May also need to include:
CAP Evaluator role - processing CRs and ARs in AMS, running reports.
MyLearningHub - role compliance, SQEP records, Safety Case Management roles
MyHR - Creating and updating Contractor records (If system allows)
Key Benefits working with Manpower:
- 36 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Manpower's online training platform 'powerYOU', giving you access to hundreds of online training courses
- Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower's MyPath programme
- Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment
If successful, you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary assignment at our client's site and will need to undergo vetting checks as well as a drug & alcohol test.
Unfortunately, due to the number of CVs received we are unable to contact everyone in person. If you have not heard from Manpower within 15 business days of submitting your application, unfortunately, your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.