Our client, a well-established energy company, is looking for a PA to join their team based at Sizewell.
This is a part time position working 22hrs per week, over either 3 or 4 days.
You'll be providing a professional, accurate and reliable PA service to some of the Executive management team at Sizewell, you'll also be covering for the Station Manager PA as and when required. As the Exec PA you'll support the scheduling/organising of department leads by efficiently managing their diaries and co-ordinating travel arrangement ensuring the most cost effective option is utilised. You'll use appropriate IT systems to facilitate the preparation of presentations and maintain data/records, making sure information is readily available and easily accessible. In addition to the above you'll be expected to;
- Respond to phone/email enquiries to/from wide range of internal and external parties
- Process expenses on behalf of Exec through Concur ensuring accurate reconciliations are recorded and submitted
- Compose emails and other correspondence when required
- Build and maintain networks, close contact and excellent working relationships with PAs and other stakeholders across the Company
- Treat any confidential and/or sensitive information respectfully and with integrity
- Supporting Station Manager PA with Co-ordination of VIP/High profile site visits ensuring appropriate security access obtained, producing site visit schedules and agendas
In addition the post holder may be asked to support other station projects, this will include but is not limited to
- Supporting refuelling outage work as appropriate
- Owner of Leadership Outlook and Teams distribution lists
- Support key messaging across the station where necessary
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
You'll need the following skills and knowledge:
- Strong administrative skills, organisation and
- Strong IT literacy (experience of using Microsoft Office and M365 packages)
- Use of Concur and Travel Planet - desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation both written and verbally in a clear, polite and respectful manner.
- Proactive approach to problem resolution with a can do attitude
- Ability to work independently, be proactive in a busy and people orientated environment
- Strong prioritisation skills, with the ability to distinguish what is crucial from what is urgent.
- Can adjusts priorities suitably in an ever changing environment.
- Displays discretion and an understanding of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information, maintaining high level of mutual trust.
- Acts as a role model through their own actions and commitment to safety.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience of working as a PA at a senior management level.
- Professional Secretarial/Administration qualifications - desirable
Key Benefits working with Manpower
- 36 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Manpower's online training platform 'powerYOU', giving you access to hundred of online training courses
- Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower's MyPath programme
- Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment
If successful, you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary assignment at our client's site and will need to undergo BPSS checks as well as a drug & alcohol test.
Unfortunately, due to the number of CVs received we are unable to contact everyone in person. If you have not heard from Manpower within 15 business days of submitting your application, unfortunately, your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.