Manpower UK Print & Packaging Division are excited to bring this opportunity to market, on behalf of one of our prestigious partnerships, as they continue to invest in the business and their people, in support of their ambitious growth plans throughout 2024 and beyond. This role will play a key part in this and will be integral to their success, as well as being considered an influential decision maker and leader within not only Production but overall Operations.
The right person joining this close-knit team/site is paramount, therefore they are open to either a Production Supervisor who is keen step into an opportunity that holds support/ coaching and mentoring with this real promise of a step up/ progression, or alternatively a current Manager within industry looking to step up into an immediate Operations Manager post.
Reporting to the Production Manager/MD (applicant dependant) your key responsibilities will be to ensure the smooth running of the corrugated production facility and will include:
- Making sure all orders are manufactured to a high-quality standard and are OTIF, record all shortages and report.
- Ensuring all works orders / details are correct any found incorrect request alteration with Design.
- Carry out checks and sign work orders on all machines daily.
- Complete all paperwork for external and internal rejections and pass to relevant departments.
- Identifying any training needs on shift to prevent lost time through skill levels.
- Ensuring every order is run at the highest speed obtainable whilst maintaining quality.
So, if you have experience in a Production/Operations based role within corrugated packaging and are keen to take the next step in your career or looking for a new challenge, we urge you to apply today for a member of the team to review your details and book in a call at a time convenient to you!