Our client, one of the UK's leading Energy providers is looking to recruit a Business Administrator to join their already established team in Houghton le spring.
Responsibilities for implementing and maintaining the tools and the controls necessary for Operations to responsibly run the portfolio of windfarms within in a busy operational environment.
- Supporting the Area Manager & Northeast operations team in all administrative duties
- Ensuring the contracts supporting the assets are operated correctly, settled on time and in a controlled manner.
- Providing document management support to the northeast operations team.
- Responsible for the running of the Operational Trackers and tools that the operations team use to maintain control of its operations and enable better analysis of the portfolio's performance.
- To assist the asset operations team in recording/ collating all site issues highlighted on safety audits. Providing regular updates to area/regional operations manager on issue progression status.
- Arranging procurement of small purchases required on site.
- Stock Management.
- Assist in the regular reporting of key KPI's
- Added operational meetings providing detailed minutes/action lists.
- Supporting the team in general administrative duties such meeting room booking, travel arrangements, team organisation.
- Organising fleet vehicle servicing & repairs
- Responsible cost controls within Asset Operations. This will cover purchase orders, invoices, IFS entries, so that the whole payment cycle is controlled, and any discrepancies can be identified and remedied immediately
- Ad hoc reporting from IFS for area manager.
- Regularly updating purchase order tracker to ensure cost/spend is tracked and up to date.
- Providing the asset operations team with support with management of approved vendors to avoid delays with procurement.
- Providing support to the team with any IFS queries
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Highly numerate Required
SAP knowledge & experience Required
Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills (Database experience advantageous) Required
- Proven strong organisational skillsRequired
- Experience of cost control management Required
- Previous experience navigating SAP
Please note; if successful you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary ongoing basis until end of June 2024 with scope for extension. Our client is operating a Hybrid working model, therefore the need to be onsite a number of days a week is essential but there is scope to WFH.
You will be expected to undertake a drugs and alcohol test as well as be security checked to BPSS Level as well as the highest level security check.
Key Benefits working with Manpower:
- 36 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Access to client facilities onsite
- Access to Manpower's online training platform 'powerYOU', giving you access to hundreds of online training courses
- Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower's MyPath programme
- Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment
If successful, you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary assignment at our client's site and will need to undergo BPSS checks as well as a drug & alcohol test.
Unfortunately, due to the number of CVs received we are unable to contact everyone in person. If you have not heard from Manpower within 15 business days of submitting your application, unfortunately, your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.