Manpower has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Stores Person to join our client in Coatbridge on a temp to perm basis.
This role will involve one week of day shift and one week of back shift on a rotational basis
- Day shift is 6am to 2pm start Monday to Thursday and on Friday finishes at 11am.
- Back shift will be 2pm until10pm Monday to Thursday and on a Friday finish at 4pm
We are looking for someone who has experience in a previous store's role - main responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Pick and transact production work orders in Build Plan sequence, or as directed by the work order coordinator
- Stores Management with an efficient system, to allow easy and safe access to materials while considering quality standards
- Stock accuracy through cycle counting/stock checks compiling root cause corrective action analysis
- Manage stock control, ensuring material is consumed on a FIFO basis while considering shelf life, lot serialisation and quality standards
- Good housekeeping - ensuring materials are stored in designated areas at all times and both the location and material are clearly labelled
- Report and expedite critical purchased/manufactured items that will impact the production plan
- Work with production to manage on time completion of work orders
- Monitor the over/under usage of materials and report them to the buyer and if required methods
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Must hold a valid FLT certificate
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience in manufacturing
- Free parking
- On-site parking
Licence/Certification: FLT certificate
Interested apply now for more details!