Manpower UK is recruiting experienced and professional Process Operators for our prestigious client. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an industry leader that prides itself on it's reputation, rewarding it's staff with competitive pay packages and a great sense of secure employment alongside an exceptional perks and benefits scheme.
To elevate production systems to high levels of reliability and flexibility, we need to hire experienced technicians to lead this work within an autonomous team environment.
Do you have experience running production lines as well as troubleshooting machine faults?
Do you have experience working within Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical, or FMCG industries?
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have a proven practical background of applying operational skills to solving production and equipment related issues
- Be willing and able to suggest and implement changes that will improve equipment reliability or throughput.
- Proven experience in operational skills, good innovation skills and the ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent fault finding and problem solving skills.
- A "can and will do" attitude with good communication skills and can work as part of a team.
- Preference will be given to those who have basic mechanical or electrical skills with a background in packing/process equipment/FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous Pension Plan
- Share Savings Program
- Healthcare Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Family-Friendly Leave Entitlements
- Family Care Program
- Company Shop
Upto 39K starting salary per annum + great opportunity to top up earnings with additional hours.
Hours of work
12 hour shifts, 6am to 6pm / 6pm to 6am Monday to Friday - NO WEEKENDS!!
If you match the above criteria, then please feel free to apply for this position.
PLEASE NOTE - TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK