Job Title:Fleet Administration Co-Ordinator
Compensation:Competitive + Benefits
Role Type:Full time / Permanent
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Fleet Administration Co-Ordinator at our Ruislip site.
As a Fleet Administration Co-Ordinator, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. You'll provide administration support across workshop operations. You'll also ensure warranty, recharge and extra to contract costs are processed in line with operational requirements.
Day to day, you'll work with the Operations Manager to streamline and automate administrative processes across the contract and process rechargeable activities, ensuring all applicable rechargeable repairs are captured and processed across workshops, Mobile Technicians, suppliers and parts.
- To process rechargeable activities in line with business and customer processes.
- To ensure warranty activities are tracked for internal and external repairs for both labour and parts activities.
- To support Workshop Administration Team on invoicing and workshop administration tasks
- To process driver hours ensuring compliance to O Licence requirements.
- To work with Operations Manager to streamline and automate administrative processes across the contract.
This role is full time, 40 hours based on site in Ruislip.
Essential experience of the Fleet Administration Co-Ordinator:
- Knowledge of Fleet Management information systems.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experience of producing correspondence, reports and spreadsheets.
- Experience of managing administrative tasks and driving continuous improvements.
Qualifications for the Fleet Administration Co-Ordinator:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
The successful candidate must be able to achieve BPSS security clearance for this role.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Competitive pension scheme with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fee
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10-days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For over a century Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
Closing date: 31/01/2024