Manpower are currently recruiting for an Administrator for our client based in Chatham.
Supporting SAPT with administration duties undertaken to ensure smooth running.
37.50 per week
£10.42 - £11.42ph DOE
Length of Role:
3 months initially; with potential extension.
- Ensure all new referrals for CHC are triaged to make sure they are complete and captured in the patient database and forwarded to the relevant team
- Ensure that Service providers follow agreed invoice and notification processes.
- Answer telephone calls, taking messages and passing on accurately to the relevant departments/person
- Sorting of all incoming post and ensure distribution to the relevant departments, and to ensure that all out going post is documented
- Other duties will be required within reason
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information whilst maintaining confidentiality.
- Previous experience or have a NVQ Level 3 qualification
- Willingness to learn
- Able to work on own initiative, organising and prioritising own workload to set deadlines
Benefits of working with Manpower?:
- 24/7 Support
- Weekly Pay
- Online Discount Codes, Special Offers with great National Companies
- View Payslips Online
- Holiday Allowance
- We will pay for your DBS free of charge