An exciting Vacancy has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Hours: Full time
Location: Enfield, covering London and the surrounding areas
This pivotal position is to provide a quantity surveying role at project level, interfacing with operations and reporting to the management team. To act as a day-to-day link between the operational and commercial team. This role covers small to intermediate works groups and contains the opportunity to progress the commercial function across the business. You will be reporting to Head of Commercial withing the Commercial Department.
- BSc Degree in Quantity Surveying, with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience an NEC contract environment.
- Demonstrable understanding of both Pre-Contract and Post-Contract work.
- Proficient working knowledge of NEC 3 main and subcontract contract forms (essential).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (essential).
- Strong user of Excel, charts, pivots, lookups, and sheet automation.
- Administration of NEC3 contracts, Options A and C including PSC.
- Maintain contract project documentation.
- Preparation and issue of EWN's and CE's to the supply chain and clients.
- Attend weekly and monthly commercial meetings at a project level.
- Monitor change control at a project level.
- Liaise with the programmer(s) at a project level.
- Pre, during and post contract liaison with clients and supply chain.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Long Service Scheme
- Car allowance
- Access to Group Pension Scheme after completion of probation
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover if joining pension scheme
For further information and full job spec, please do not hesitate to contact me