We have a great opportunity to join our highly flexible and skilled team working for an international manufacturing plant based in Felling.
As a Production Support Operator, you will be responsible for supporting the existing site team in ensuring manufacturing has all the materials necessary to achieve its production performance targets by following agreed standard operating procedures and using continuous improvement methodologies to improve performance in terms of HSE and quality.
Night Shift only - Sunday to Friday 10pm to 6am (Sunday midnight start)
Hourly rate - £13.24per hour + £181.60 shift allowance weekly
Duration of Assignment - 3 months +
- Responsible for your work, your safety and the safety of your colleagues
- Ensure you follow are HSE rules and procedures for any tasks you are required to do
- Ensure you take care of the quality of our products at every step of our manufacturing operation
- Sound knowledge of systems and procedures and carries out all work in a safe manner and use escalation process effectively when you are at work
- Capable of driving FLTs to load and unload vehicles
- Continually challenges self and personal performance
- Demonstrates a good understanding and knowledge of the business
- 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Discounts for various attraction locations across the UK