A leading food manufacturer is looking for flexible Machine Operators to work on a production line in its modern, automated, and clean site based in Crumlin, Wales - 15 miles from Newport and 10 miles from Cwmbran and Caerphilly. Paying from £12.23-£14.89 per hour + up to £29.78 per hour for overtime shifts.
Various shifts available.
The contract is on-going with strong temp to perm opportunities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have some experience in a Manufacturing/Production role, preferably within the food industry however training will be given.
Your Main Duties Will Include
- Running machinery/equipment to meet targets
- Quality checking the product
- Collecting data from the line and recording it accurately
- Ensuring the production area meets strict hygiene standards
- Packaging the product
- Always acting safely and within the site rules
You should be flexible, quality conscious, and can problem solve. You will be able to communicate with others effectively and work well within a team.
Annual leave entitlement of 28 days a year pro-rota for the first 12 weeks, and 33 days per annum thereafter (including bank holidays). Free parking.