PFS Manufacturing Team Member
The multiple national award-winning Sanofi, biopharmaceutical and medical device campus is located in Waterford on Ireland's southeast coast.
Established in 2001 and now with more than 700 employees, the site has seen more than €600m invested in state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology. Diversification continues to bring new products to Waterford and the expanded site portfolio continues to create new opportunities.
- Maintain and support scheduled adherence to production and OEE
- Complete as relevant SOPs and training
- Adhere to all relevant dress requirements with respect to cGMP and PPE rules
- Conduct duties in a safe manner and report all safety issues or concerns
- Maintain the required standard of housekeeping and hygiene
- Actively contribute to Continuous Improvement initiatives
To excel in this role you will need to have:
- Experience of working in a cGMP environment
- 3rd Level QA/Engineering qualification desirable but not essential
- Attention to detail a must
- Self-starter focused on achieving results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understands site KPI's
What Sanofi can offer you
- A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too.
- We have highly subsidized restaurant with free tea and coffee.
- A newly refurbished gym is available onsite for a small and highly competitive annual membership fee.
- Parking available onsite.