Manpower Ireland is currently recruiting for Packaging Operation Technicians with Grifols. Grifols is a global healthcare company that since 1909 has been working to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. They are leaders in plasma-derived medicines and transfusion medicine and develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 110 countries and regions.
Grifols Worldwide Operations Ltd. was established in 2012. Based in Dublin, they offer a comprehensive portfolio of Biopharma products and services worldwide.
It serves as the management center for Grifols Biopharma overseeing the treasury, risk management, supply and demand planning, regulatory, R&D, and commercial functions.
It also serves as a hub for labeling, packing, final conditioning, and distribution of finished plasma products to Grifols' worldwide network of commercial subsidiaries and distributors, with the exception of Spain and the United States.
As a Packaging Technician, you will be responsible for the coordination, operation and maintenance of the packaging lines in support of manufacturing requirements, and to ensure the process meets cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) and company standards.
This is a full-time, permanent position operating on 3 cycle shift pattern with an Excellent Salary and Benefits Package.
- Set up, coordinate, regulate and troubleshoot packaging assembly line equipment in a biologics processing environment for plasma derived pharmaceuticals.
- Perform visual inspection of product vials in accordance with specifications.
- Manually, or with the help of material handling equipment, load, unload, palletize, and distribute materials and products.
- Adhere to procedures and practices and maintain compliance with applicable departmental, corporate, industrial standards and/or applicable health, safety and regulatory requirements of a competent regulatory body.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of batch documentation and material reconciliation.
- Responsible for cleaning facilities and equipment and for ensuring packaging machineries are maintained in proper working order. Perform basic calibration, preventive maintenance and repair work.
- Recommend and implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, facility layout, and quality of product.
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related experience in a pharmaceutical, GMP, or EU regulated environment is required.
- Must be proactive, results oriented, and have strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment.
If this role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply with an updated CV for consideration.