Job Title: Mechanical Production Co-ordinator
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
Compensation: Attractive Salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF55512
At Cavendish Nuclear we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Mechanical Production Co-ordinator at our Leicester, Leicestershire site.
As a Mechanical Production Co-ordinator, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. You'll be working with the Stores Manager, Operations Team (Technicians) and Production Engineers to ensure that all parts and kitting are in place before the item moves on in the manufacturing process and is compliant with Cavendish and client standards.
Day to day, you'll provide clear and visible tracking of work packages into the facility or about to be launched into WIP.
- Attend weekly stakeholder review meetings and fully feedback to stakeholder where we are in the programme and understand future load.
- Produce weekly, monthly sales/delivery forecast.
- Produce works documentation "Job Bags" etc and to liaise with stores on kitting priorities.
- Work with the test manager and Foreman to Allocate labour and resources for their area of the works in a manner consistent with the programme for the works. This will be done in co-operation with the other Cavendish Nuclear Engineers/Supervisors as appropriate.
This is a full-time role with 37 hours per week and will be based at Leicester, Leicestershire.
Essential experience of the Mechanical Production Co-ordinator:
- SAP experience .
- Tenacity-wants to be a problem-solver who is happy to chase people.
- Good understanding of how timings from supply chain can affect delivery.
- Qualifications for the Mechanical Production Co-ordinator:
HNC/HND ideally in a Mechanical discipline, or an equivalent qualification
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance for this role.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory Pension scheme, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10-days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
As a leader within the UK nuclear industry, Cavendish Nuclear, part of Babcock International Group, provides a comprehensive range of critical nuclear solutions in clean energy, defence and civil new build and decommissioning projects. Together, we're innovating to make nuclear safer, faster and cost-effective across the nuclear energy life cycle. Your career with us could take you anywhere within Babcock International Group - from Canada, the USA to Japan. Work with us to create a safe and secure world, together.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
Closing date: 07/02/2024