An exciting role has become available at a precision engineering company offering high-end engineered and manufactured solutions.
Job Role: Bench Fitter/ Deburr
Hours: Alternating Early/ Late Shift
Early Shift: Monday to Thursday 07.00am to 3.30pm & Fridays 07:00am to 1.00pm.
Late Shift: Monday to Thursday 3:30pm to 12.00am
Summary of functions: To balance inside of drawing spec turbine wheels/ shafts/ gears and deburr machined parts using air and hand tools.
This role will include:
* Deburring of machined parts
* Balance turbine wheels, shafts and gears within drawing spec
* Overspeed turbine wheels as per drawing requirements
* Tapping either manual or micro tap
* Balance match sets within drawing spec
* Drilling and dressing of components
Skills and experience required:
* Extrudahone experience (Desirable)
* Confident with using air tools with a steady hand
* Ability to read compass points and use measuring equipment
* Ability to read engineering drawings to attain relevant information required
* Able to read and interpret customer specifications
* Familiarity with aerospace procedure and acceptance
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal
* Can work individually or part of a team.
Please do contact me for further details