Manpower Recruitment are looking for a Full Time Sales Person to support an established international language School Office, Oxford to start ASAP.
This is a Full Time, temporary role with working hours 8.30am-5.30pm Monday-Friday with some flexibility needed for occasional weekend or evening. This is until further notice.
The role is paying 24k-28k depending on experience. ( £12.30 - £14.35 per hour)
The ideal candidate will be able to Walk, Cycle or Bus to location as no Staff car parking.
- Strong commercial instincts - eager to grow our community
- Exceptional leadership skills: a true people's person and a great motivator, especially when things get tough
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- A passionate and positive attitude, believing that nothing is impossible
- A truly entrepreneurial spirit, yet structured and with attention to detail
- A hands-on, proactive approach and ready to go the extra mile whenever necessary
- A creative, lively, dynamic, and energetic personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to quality and customer service
- Should fit into a fast-growing environment, i.e. be able to cope with some uncertainties and see them as part of the company's rapid development
- To ensure that accommodation department of school is run smoothly and effectively in all areas
- To provide strong, effective and supportive leadership for the accommodation team
- To provide effective support and guidance to hosts offering accommodation to the school's students
- To ensure the highest level of customer service throughout the school
- To support students in their daily life and enable them to achieve the best experience and highest learning possible
- To promote the best image of the school in the local community through contact with local hosts, suppliers, and other community contacts
- To meet the school's budgetary targets where required
- To play a role in the maintaining of a 'joined-up school approach', where the different departments liaise and interact effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and developing staff within the accommodation team.
- Processes & maintains student accommodation records.
- Liaises with students, operations teams and sales offices with accommodation requests/changes and ensuring the in-house booking system is up to date.
- Deals with student queries regarding accommodation & welfare issues, acting as liaison between students and residence
- Assists with the provision of student welfare paying special attention to safeguarding, providing advice and support as required & appropriate
- Monitors student evaluation of accommodation and responds to comments & complaints as required
- Answers sales office enquiries regarding accommodation issues.
- Assists with inspections and quality control of accommodation, ensuring Host Family visits are done, records are filed
- Keeping track of recruitment costs & coding invoices before passing to Operations Manager for approval and budget planning
- Motivating your recruitment team, establishing individual/team goals and objectives.
- Responsibility for performance management of coordinators, including performance reviews and development plans.
- Identifying staffing needs and executing successful recruitment campaigns in collaboration with Director student services and/ or school director.
- Participates in Fam Tours for visiting sales staff
- Participates in departmental meetings, and central meetings as and when required
- Shares emergency on call duties with other school staff.
- Attends external trainings where necessary and in school departmental meetings when required
- Working with central operations team and School Director for annual quality improvement projects
- Updates accommodation information for Atlas
- Supports other teams and covers other departments in case of staff absences.
If interested in the role please get in touch with a Manpower Representative