Motorrad Central Edinburgh is looking for a Motorcycle TechnicianYour role
We are seeking an experienced, professional and motivated Motorcycle Technician, even if you are part-trained.
Duties will include:
- Carry out Used/New Motorcycle preparation
- Repair and service to franchise specification
- Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with dealer requirements, manufacturer and industry guidelines
- Completing Vehicle Health Checks (VHC)
- Fulfil all tasks to the customer's complete satisfaction
- Achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
- Carry out mechanical and electrical diagnostics and repairs on a range of makes/models of motorcycles.
The required skills and experience required for the role are:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Fully qualified Motorcycle Technician preferred, semi-skilled considered
- Previous experience in a high-volume dealership as a Technician/Mechanic. We also welcome applications from Semi-skilled Technicians, Service Technicians, Diagnostic Technicians and Master Technicians.
- Relevant formal qualification is a minimum requirement for this role
- A Motorcycle MOT licence would also be an advantage.
- A Full UK motorcycle licence and having your own tools would be beneficial.
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience
- Enrolment into our workplace pension scheme
- 40hr working week, Tuesday to Saturday
- 35 days holidays per annum
- In-house and manufacturer training
- Access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy
- Subsidised manufacturer motorcycle and car purchase scheme available to both you and your family
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing