Manpower is delighted to have partnered with a Global powerhouse, specialists in delivering a multitude of sustainable energy solutions to businesses and communities. Working with businesses in various sectors including Construction, Food & Beverage, Utilities, Manufacturing and Rail to name a few, this organisation supplies rental energy equipment such as generators.
We are looking for a Sales Representative to work within our clients Data Centre team, based in the South of England.
You'll have the following skills and experience:
You will have a solid background in sales and a successful track record of developing new business. Experience in the Data Centre Sector, Rental or Temperature Control markets will be beneficial. You will be capable of building strong relationships. You will be proactive, forward thinking and be able to think outside the box. Exposure to using a CRM system is a huge benefit to this role but training can be provided.
Here are some of the perks and rewards.
- A competitive salary + shift allowance and benefits package (including but not limited to pension plan, bonus scheme, and Life Assurance)? ?
- Generous holiday entitlement, with option to 'buy' or 'sell'?
- A focus on continued personal development?
- Paid time off work for volunteering in the community?
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme which helps promote and support a healthy lifestyle?
What you'll do:
- Face-to-face and remote sales to new and existing customers within the Data Centre sector
- Assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services, and solutions
- Developing and delivering sales bids, proposals and presentations
- Developing medium to long-term sales plans and preparing strategies to protect, grow and diversify the relationship with customers
- Ensure the attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Assist establishing a customer base in which to promote and solicit new, diverse, on-going business
- Submit market analysis reports regarding competitor activity, potential projects and market trends
- Prepare and submit proposals that include technical and commercial details of the client's needs
Please forward your CV in the first instance.