Job Title: Internal Quality Assurer
Location: Lyneham, Wiltshire + Hybrid Working Arrangement + Regular travel required
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF55401
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as an Internal Quality Assurer based in the South of England.
As an Internal Quality Assurer, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. You'll ensure accuracy and consistency of learning delivery and assessment decisions within training and apprenticeship programmes.
Day to day, you'll understand the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Internally assure the quality of assessment
- Ensure all supporting verification records comply with Babcock Quality Assurance
- Procedures including Data Protection
- Mentor and support Assessment Staff to develop and comply with teaching and assessment standards
- To conduct quality assurance activities in line with the IQA Strategy
- Give clear, accurate and timely feedback to Field Apprenticeship Coaches and
- Apprenticeship Coaches, both verbally and written
This role is full time, 37 hours per week and will be a hybrid role. Working an estimated three days per week on site. The role is adaptable and you will be required to visit various sites around the Wiltshire area and the South of England, a company car will be provided.
Essential experience of the Internal Quality Assurer:
- Extensive automotive, mechanical or aeronautical engineering background
- Has experience as an A1/CAVA unit qualified assessor
Qualifications for the Internal Quality Assurer:
- NVQ level 3 or above in Engineering discipline
- IQA Qualified
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance for this role.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory Pension scheme, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10-days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows most employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) toundertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For over a century Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities, and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.