Manpower has an exciting opportunity for a number of Mechanical Fitters to join our Client based in Yeovil. Working as part of an established team you will be responsible for the assembly of Aerospace equipment in accordance with manufacturing instructions and customer requirements.
This a varied role and some day to day responsibilities will include:
- Producing products to engineering drawings and instructions
- Fitting of ECS and LSS equipment
- Confirming the quality of assembly is to company standard
- Ensuring products are manufactured in time for customer deadlines
- Interpreting engineering drawings, following the process layout and documentation procedures
- Working effectively in a lean environment
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of mechanical assembly/ fitting applications, a high standard of health and safety with the ability to adhere to company processes and procedures as well as previous experience working with designers and engineers. A knowledge of Aerospace practice would be beneficial but not essential.
Please note the successful candidate must be able to pass a BPSS security check and drug screening.