An excited vacancy has become available for Head of Programme Management based in Falmer
Hours of work: 45 hours per week
Department: Continuous Improvement
- To develop & implement best practices (cost, quality, benefits) for the successful delivery of programmes of work and projects to stakeholders across the business.
- To provide reports to the client and functional management to demonstrate status and future plans to address and manage change.
- To own and manage the Quality Management System and Compliance desk
- To deliver operational reporting
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Inspire and motivate the team and others by being open, authentic and a genuine leader who is energised by winning as a team
- Ability to manage up and down, to influence customer strategy and execution.
- A practical mind to find solutions, with a curiosity to improve and innovate.
- Established skills in providing high levels of customer service where you have utilised your leadership experience to achieve targets on both an individual and team basis
- Demonstrable experience working within a fast-paced operational environment where priorities frequently change
- Leadership / Management / Engineering qualifications to degree level
- Qualifications in programme and change management
- Lead the PMO, including the Compliance desk and Continuous improvement initiatives within the organisation
- Develop and implement a strategy for the PMO to assist in the business, meeting or exceeding its forward strategy
- Functional Management of the Compliance Desk, project managers, project engineers, projects support and planning
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Car allowance (if deemed business user)
- Access to Group Pension Scheme after completion of probation
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover if joining pension scheme
- Healthcare cover for employee and family
For further information and full job spec, please do not hesitate to contact me on 07483 955525