Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Stoke Gifford, Bristol + Hybrid Working Arrangements
Compensation: £22,878 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF54858
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Customer Service Advisor at our Stoke Gifford site.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. You'll be a pivotal part of the Contact Centre Team; providing a leading vehicle fleet management service to all Ministry of Defence (MOD) customers worldwide.
Day to day, you'll be first point of contact for all MOD enquiries. It supports the wider team as part of a global fleet management service for customers worldwide, typically handling queries of a varied nature across both phone calls and emails.
- Provide phone and administrative support to a wide variety of customer and supplier questions and queries
- Be an important first part of the customer journey, making sure that the Babcock values shine through in everything we do
- Using Babcock's booking system to administer booking requests where relevant
- Providing customers with confirmation of their booking and any further information required relating to that booking
- Liaise with both supplier and customer throughout the booking process where necessary
- Ensure all notes are correctly and accurately recorded on the system
This role is full time, 37.5-hours per week and based at our Contact Centre in North Bristol, with hybrid working from home arrangements. The Contact Centre operates on a 24/7/365 basis and as such, there are a variety of shifts available which will include some evening and weekends.
Essential experience of the Customer Service Advisor
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with the customer
- Ability to handle multiple contacts via all voice and non-voice channels against strict key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Competent on MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Ability to identify customer needs and respond appropriately to them
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
Qualifications for the Customer Service Advisor
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance for this role.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory Pension scheme, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10-days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows most employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For over a century Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities, and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
Closing date: 05/02/24