Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: UK, Remote Worker
Compensation: £42,000 - £47,000
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF55164
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a .NET Developer within our Corporate Services division.
As a .NET Developer, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. You'll help to develop functional applications for use across the business.
Day to day, you'll develop web applications and work on web services.
- Support work - responding to incidents.
- Small system changes.
- Project work.
Essential experience of the .NET Developer
- .NET development
- C# experience
- SQL Server experience
- Understanding of the development lifecycle
- .Net Core or .NET 6 desirable
This role is 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, and fully remote.
Qualifications for the .NET Developer
- We are happy to accept applications from candidates who are suitably qualified by experience
Security Requirements for the .NET Developer
Please note that this position is subject to Ministry of Defence (MOD) security vetting. The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC clearance (eligibility criteria includes five years' continuous residency within the United Kingdom).
Applicants who already hold SC clearance may be able to transfer it upon appointment, subject to approval. A number of roles at Babcock are also subject to restrictions on access to information, which mean factors such as current nationality, previous nationalities held and the country in which you were born may affect the roles that you can be employed in.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Competitive pension scheme with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10-days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
For over 130 years Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.