Manpower UK are recruiting on behalf of our Environmental Services client for a Class 2 Multi skilled Technician to work from our clients Droitwich site.
Operating anywhere in the UK, the post holder will be required to operate as part of a team, working alongside other Engineers, fulfilling works for major oil companies & independent customers in the Forecourt Services division. The post holder will be required to contribute to ensure all systems are working correctly and identifying root causes and provide customers with long term solution. The duties of this post include a high degree of manual work required when cleaning site drainage and tank systems to ensure compliance with the EA Guidelines/regulations.
You will be required to operate any Company vehicle for which they are suitably qualified to undertake. As the duties of this post constitute those of a professional driver, all operation of Company vehicles must be undertaken in a safe manner and fully compliant with all relative law and legislation. Contracted to work 40 hrs on a full-time basis between 6am to 5pm, Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch. It is expected there will be a degree of flexibility to suit the needs of the business. This will include the need for the post holder to stay away overnight on an occasional basis.
Your day will look like this:
- Operate as part of a one/two person team to perform and deliver site tankering works, which will include jetting and drain cleaning works, interceptor cleaning and servicing and reactive works on Canal & River Trust sites, petrol filling stations and distribution centres.
- Respond and react to call outs for critical issues.
- Carry out Near miss & potential incident reporting. In-house training will be provided.
- Liaison with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company.
- Maintain a clean vehicle and ensure all equipment, tools, PPE and other work items are in good order and repair and available for use at all times. The post holder is expected to inform supervision as soon as any damage is identified.
- Completion of all works paperwork and submission in a timely manner to divisional supervision.
- Liaison with supervision regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
- Any other duties for which the post holder is qualified for and capable of undertaking.
How you can help us with your experience:
- Previous knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation onsite.
- Working on live forecourts
- Drainage layouts.
- Willingness to undertake any additional training to increase capability of the division in supplying a service to customers.
- Post holder must have a clean UK driving license CE CE+1
- ADR Dangerous Goods License advantageous.
- Right to work in the UK.
Interested? Please forward your CV in the first instance.