Manpower is recruiting on behalf of our highly reputable client located in Jarrow for a Business Development Executive to join their successful team.
This is an office based position working Monday to Friday working within a great team with good energy to drive the best results.
As the Business Development Executive you will be a self-motivated and resilient individual to take responsibility for a geographical territory in the UK. Strong influencing and persuasive skills are required along with commercial awareness and the ability to cross-sell multiple product lines based on an understanding of the end user application. The ability to close and deliver sales is a paramount requirement.
- Potentialise, prioritise and proactively maximise all sales opportunities with an agreed minimum value, dealing with large customer portfolio through B2B activity and key account management
- Win new business and maximise existing revenue streams through high performance telesales and excellent key account management, to build long term profitable relationships
- Effective use of questioning and listening techniques to understand the customer's application requirements, ensuring cross selling and up selling from our clients product range
- Pro-active development of relationships with key accounts, through regular customer contact
- Prepare and follow up sales quotations to customers, prospects and leads; liaising with Key Account Managers for conversion
- Undertake proactive telephone sales initiatives to grow sales; i.e. via telemarketing, cold calling, lapsed accounts with follow up of new prospects and leads
- Operate effectively within current policies and procedures relating to pricing, order entry, lead times and telephone call monitoring programme
- Develop effective working relationships with team members, internal departments
- Participate in team briefings and ensure regular communication with team leader and other team members to address issues and develop a wider range of skills
- Attend training sessions and participate in both our development programme and on-line training portal to develop knowledge, sales techniques and skills
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in B2B /B2C/ Telesales
- Lead Generation
- Excellent Communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Delivers to agreed commitments and objectives
- Highly Organised and working to targets
- Good interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Up to 5% matched pension contribution
- 4 x annual salary life assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Employee discounts
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- UK Sharesave Scheme
Interested? Please forward your CV in the first instance.